Sunday, September 15, 2002

Black Sunday Morn'- By: the damned

It's a dark sunday morn'
Before the break of day
I already want to not wake up

Feathers of ravens
Land on my face
As I lay on my back
Staring at the sky

A cursed powerful beast
Black and silent
With the wolf
They will both devour me whole

My body will seperate from soul
Slide to the air
Watch ones I know live on

My exsistence will be smoke
I will always glide and float
A specter looking on from above

I can only wish
That I could reconcile
Or vanish completely
From here to the end of time

The one with the black heart
Was me, it was me
The one with the black heart was me

I knew others
But they've traveled far
Or was it me

You can't tell me
I don't deserve this
But I'll never be satisfied

The one with the black heart
It was me
And it took all this time
To realize
I am the black hearted

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home