Sunday, September 15, 2002

Blaspheme!- By: the damned

Will someone be my god tonight
Because I haven't seen him
Since I killed him
And left him in the wastelands

Strange
I don't really miss him
I curse this damned earth
And it's inability to sustain life

My god is dead
I killed him so many years ago
Blaspheme!
That mother fucker deserved it

Ironic though
I probably killed a fictitious being
Faithless bastards
Follow so naive

Such a devout faith
They'll probably burn in a hell
Because they gave up their faith so fast
And closed their minds permanently

Will someone be my god tonight
Be they have six arms
Or an ancient power
Sacrifice animals to bail
I don't care

Just someone to talk to
Simply a human being
The so called Jesus was a man
Was a cowardly man
So anything will do

I haven't seen him
Since I killed him
Blaspheme!
The mother fucker deserved it

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home