Friday, February 14, 2003

The Unconquered Wolf- by: the damned

Writhe from the middle
Devour the insides
Destroy everything
Corrupt your mind

I reach into my black heart
And what do I find?
A terrible misfortune
That I am part of mankind

Burning the fields
Shooting at the crows
My back turned
From the wolves crouching low

The unconquered wolf!
His teeth gnarl as he growls
Summoned straight from hell
To kill me and devour my soul

Upon my corpse he stands proud
Bearing the sword of justice in his jaw
Severing the collar of slavery about his neck
Crushing the crown of monarchy with his paw

I writhe from the middle
My insides devoured
I am destroyed
I am of free mind

The wolf peers into my black heart
And what does he find?
The evil he tasted
Was of his same kind

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home